Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT PHARMACY?

“ I stands for remedy and remedy stands for pharmacy and totally in love with the smell of meds. Besides a pharmacist can make rm10k-rm20k per month”
                                                                                                     Syifa Izzati,
2nd year pharmacy student,
University kebangsaan Malaysia


“ I love to help and treat people and I more thing I love chemistry  and biology very much”


                                                                                                                  Sally,
B.Pharm. (Hons),
Pharmacist, Hospital Selayang


“Pharmacy provides the best platform for me to be involved in the health care management and provision either actively or passively. The provision itself is challenging and ever expanding thus excites me to take this course besides with the available scholarship and secure job in the job market” 
Bro. Hanis Salleh,
President,
Malaysian Pharmacist Student Association(MPSA)
                                                                                       

“ I am interested with medical field besides economy, business and love to socialize and help people outside there. I know this field provide me with all of that.”

Bro. Aizuddin,
President IPHA IIUM 
                                                                                                                                                                                     


“This course interesting especially regarding  with the medical field besides it’s easier for me to get a job after graduated”

Fatin Bariah,
Dip. Pharm, UNIKL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop your feedback. I promised to hit you back
( ^.^ )