Sunday, January 17, 2010

life of me ( ~.^ )


In the name of ALLAH, Most Gracous Most Merciful..

It's my journal and my story..

UPU’s result will be coming out tomorrow. I get butterflies in my stomach. dub dab dub dab. /sweat Wondering which university will I get. Hum, I really hope that I will get the 1st choice university that I had applied. I just put all the trust to God the Almighty…

Huh…the line was quite busy right now. This situation just accelerates my worry. I thought it is better for me to get some cup of instant maggie.
Alhamdulillah...

It was a happy day for me and my family because I have got the 1st choice of courses and university. Do you all know what is it? I have applied pharmacy course in UIA.
Yeay! Yeay! (Just like want to tell the whole world…)

Registration day
Today I have to be registered. For the first time I saw the UIA’s buildings, I was nervous, worry, fear or something like that. However, I thought that it will be a happy and memorable moment because I will meet many new friends from other sites of country :D .Once we entered UIA, we have the orientation week or in UIA we are more familiar with taaruf week. It was quite funny because all students were wearing same ‘baju batik’ and also bag. We have to wear same ‘baju batik’ along the taaruf week. Could you imagine that?! However, the most important thing was the food because it was all free!! (^-^)

Taaruf week was over. Now, my new life has just begun…my life as a pharmacy student...huh! First class will be starting tomorrow. I have heard that most of the lecturers here were coming from other countries. I am finished! Either I get it or get lost! I just hope that I will be able to adapt with that environment.

It has been a month I am being here. Feeling like yesterday I was registered. Felt the time passed quickly, and it has reminded me of the world at the end of time. Do you want to know what I have been doing as a pharmacy student for a month here?

Let me story…

Class and Laboratory

My classmate was about 104 students. Everyday, my class will be full and pack, from 8am to 6pm, from Monday to Friday. However, this is the way that I have choosen and I have to accept it. Redha with my fate…

When lecture, I have to be concentrate. Once I lost, just say good bye for the lecture that day /blur .Either goes after the lecturer after class finished or made consultation with the lecturer. All the lecturers here were really sporting and very supportive. Even though I was feeling tired with the whole day class, it was enjoyable indeed to learn something new everyday. Moreover, if there was practical that day. It is not a pharmacy student if there is no laboratory class. At least there will be one class for practical. It means that every week, the report for the practical must be submitted. It was a standard for a report with 5 pages above. Hum…what was that enjoyable having laboratory class? ‘Mcm2 ada’… hehe… I have learned about how to read the prescription, how to dispense the medicine such as paracetamol, ampicillin, amoxicillin, expectorant…do you know all that? Hehe… the most interesting thing, I have learned how to compound the cream and ointment. It is really great! This was just a basic knowledge for a pharmacist. Many more things that I will learn in these 4 years…definitely will be more challenging.

  cream ~ freshly made from lab




Room
After the lecture, the main destination must be at room. The most suitable place to rest, 'room sweet room… room was not a place to just have rest. Report and assignment must be accomplished no matter what. Lab report usually does in the group. So, we always have group discussion in the room… just a discussion, no gossip…hehehe

Recreation
Study and study…the brain would not be able to receive any input if only focus in studying. I believed that a healthy mind comes from a healthy body, and in Arabic words is 'aqlussalim fi jismissalim. So, my friends and I go for jogging at ‘Taman Tasik’ :)>-. This place is quite popular among the UIA students because it is a good place to take fresh air and also to release stress.

Usrah

Usrah?? /hmm Sound’s weird…huhuhu…since I entered UIA, I realized that it is important to be balance in spiritual and intellectual. This world was just like a temporary destination and we were going to the true destination for eternal lives. I have been invited by a senior to join usrah. For me, usrah is really important because all ‘akhawat’ act as our reminder and also help us to survive in this campus’ life. For me, campus’ live was the most challenging one because we were away from our parents and our friends were part of our family. Most of our actions will be influenced by our friends. We must always remember that the main purpose of life is to be a good caliph in this world and not to be a pharmacist solely. I want to be a true Muslim pharmacist and help all people in need. ‘Usrah’ was also the place to share knowledge and opinion. We can know the tips of effective studies by the excellent senior. We also can know the background of the lecturer and also to share any problem. We will try to solve any problem together.


                                                          my usrah's picnic

Haa…don’t you think being a pharmacy student (especially UIA student…hehe) or pharmacist to be is fun and enjoy? Enjoy helping people…and feeling happy to see others living in a healthy life style. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s aim to be a pharmacist and register in this course especially in UIA…welcome to or world…we strongly united, we divorced collapse…who knows in the later we will be the colleagues. Ok… see you in this course…Please leave me a message (^.^) Wassalam…

                                                            /bye
~miss_gentamycin~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop your feedback. I promised to hit you back
( ^.^ )